Admissions remain open throughout the year. Students are welcomed at the beginning of the academic session and after the summer vacation. Being the only regular and recognized educational institution for Pakistani community in the area, each and every Pakistani applicant is essentially accommodated. An admission test/interview is administered for the candidates by admission committee/Wing Head. The age limit for admission in class one is 5 years and 9 months on 1st April (Vide Ministry of education letter No.2/4/87 dated 27-1-1424H). Applications for admission are accepted on the prescribed admission forms available in the School Admin or via online admissions portal.
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION
The medium of instructions in Pakistan International School, Riyadh is English.
MERIT POLICY FOR ADMISSION in XI
Pre-Medical = 50% and above in SSC Exam
Pre-Engineering = 50% and above in SSC Exam
Science General = 50% and above in SSC Exam
Humanities/Commerce = below 50 % in SSC Exam
- Fee is collected at the fee counters in the School Administration. The fee counter follows the under mentioned rules:
- Fee can be paid in advance up to full session. For advance fee payments of six months or more, a 5% discount is given on each child’s total tuition fee amount.
- In case of third party payment, the Late Fee Fine is waived off after verification of the payer. 5% Discount is not applicable to third party payments.
- MADA (Saudi Payments Network) Service is also available at the fee counters.
- Only ATM Card is accepted at the fee counters operating in evening shift and on Saturday.
- The school dues must be paid by 20th of every month at the latest.
In case of holiday/weekend, the collection is made on the next working day. The parents are requested to ensure the dues / fees are paid regularly and on time. If they are out of the city, payments may be made in advance or through their agents to avoid any surcharge.
One month’s fee is collected in advance before Summer Vacation and the fee of 2nd month of Summer Vacation is charged on the re-opening of the school.
The school reserves the right to fine the student if he/she is found guilty of misconduct.
FBISE EXAM FEE
Board Registration Fee is collected from regular students of classes IX and XI during the month of April as per instructions of Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Pakistan.
LATE FEE FINE
This surcharge is collected upon late payment of tuition and/or transport fee. Its schedule is mentioned below.
21st day of 1st month: SAR 1 per day up to last day of 2nd month.
1st day of 3rd month: SAR 40 + Re-Admission fee of SAR 50
Example: Late Fee Fine for Due Fee of September;
- On 5th of October: SAR 15
- On 26thof October: SAR 36
- On 1stof November: SAR 40 + 50 (SR. 40 as fine of forty days and SR.50 as Re-admission charges)
EXAM ABSENCE FINE
This fine is applied to students who do not appear in papers during their examination.
Bus fee is collected on monthly basis excluding months of July and August for students availing school transport services. Bus fee will be paid along with the normal tuition fee. Those students who wish to discontinue must inform the Transport In-Charge in writing at least 5 days earlier from the commencement of next month, failing which the bus fee will remain payable of the next month.
DAILY SCHOOL ABSENCE FINE
- This fine is charged to students who are absent from school without information.
- An amount of SAR 2/- per day is charged for absence without leave.
- A re-admission can be allowed at the discretion of the Principal on written request by the parent after payment of all dues and a re-admission fee of SR.100/-.
The name of the student, whose fee remains unpaid up to 40 days from the last due date i.e. 20th of the month, will automatically be struck off from the School roll. Fee will be charged up to the struck off date. In this case, approval for re-admission is subject to availability of seats.
Students are given School Leaving Certificates (SLC) after clearance from relevant departments. Once the SLC has been issued, student will be charged SAR 100 in case re-admission within six months during the same academic year after. In other cases its considered new admission.